Sunday, October 7, 2007

Ratatouille ...

Finally got a chance to check out the movie Ratatouille & let me say, I was inspired by that Rat, to make his favorite dish for dinner tonight! I made a roasted layered Ratatouille which was fantastic! Served it with a simple green salad with radishes and pomergrantes and lightly drizzled with simple french vinaigrette. Last week I was inspired by Jaden over at the Steamy Kitchen, to make her perfect coconut rice - which is easy & fantastic. Tonight, I took it to another level ... made the rice and then turned it into Coconut/Cardamom Rice Pudding - YUMMY!

2 comments:

MyKitchenInHalfCups said...

Wow Denise you did take it over the top! I really like that rice pudding idea. And the movie was really excellent fun.

SteamyKitchen said...

YUM. love that idea. recipe???

please!

;-)