Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Breakfast for Dinner

We did not make a big Easter breakfast, brunch or dinner, like we normally do. I did have a dinner planned; but, then after waking up, we decided to be low-key and just relax.

So for dinner last night, I made what I had intended for Sunday night - Eggs Benedict and roasted Tarragon Asparagus. I stole the idea from a post I saw on White on Rice Couple's blog - Sunday Breakfast. I also associate Easter and Spring with Roasted Asparagus and Eggs Benny and what the heck, breakfast for dinner is always something fun to do!

Definitely was a nice change!

2 comments:

White On Rice Couple said...

Oh your poached eggs look so much prettier! Rhis is one of those dishes that just hit the spot and you're right about making breakfast for a fun dinner!
BTW- Thanks for adding our video to your side bar. We're blushing now...

White On Rice Couple said...

Man O Man! Look at all my typing errors on that last comment! Sorry, I better go have some breakfast (BBQ leftovers)!