Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Breakfast for Dinner

We did not make a big Easter breakfast, brunch or dinner, like we normally do. I did have a dinner planned; but, then after waking up, we decided to be low-key and just relax.

So for dinner last night, I made what I had intended for Sunday night - Eggs Benedict and roasted Tarragon Asparagus. I stole the idea from a post I saw on White on Rice Couple's blog - Sunday Breakfast. I also associate Easter and Spring with Roasted Asparagus and Eggs Benny and what the heck, breakfast for dinner is always something fun to do!

Definitely was a nice change!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh your poached eggs look so much prettier! Rhis is one of those dishes that just hit the spot and you're right about making breakfast for a fun dinner!
BTW- Thanks for adding our video to your side bar. We're blushing now...

Anonymous said...

Man O Man! Look at all my typing errors on that last comment! Sorry, I better go have some breakfast (BBQ leftovers)!